1. You’re making a difference. What we do is improving the health care industry. We’re reducing if not eliminating fraudulent claims, so health plans and government programs can now afford to help more people. If you’re looking for a place that challenges you professionally and makes a difference - this place is it.
- Joannah Lewis, PR Specialist
2. The atmosphere. The work environment encourages and challenges you constantly – but also provides you with a work ‘family’, complete with the family dogs. We have several that run amuck – Corbin and Lucky.
- Jon Saltzman, Director of Special
3. AMG-SIU is an incredibly friendly work environment. It's also a great feeling to know that everyday we're helping to fight health care fraud, waste and abuse.
- Rose McCarthy, Marketing Coordinator
4. Your life comes first, work second – and they know that by putting your life first, you’ll work harder and be more productive for it. We have people who work from home, work early hours, work late hours, go to school or can leave work early to pick up their kid.
- Eva Pacheco, Investigator
5. I like coming here in the morning. Not all places are like that. We have a very welcoming, friendly environment; my co-workers are great, and management sincerely cares about you.
- Josh Frankel, Coder